Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Making a Deal and other Career topics.
Take some time to consider your job offer before you accept. Review the following items to make sure that the job will be a right fit for you.
- Do you find the salary acceptable? Is it possible you may want to negotiate for more?
- What kind of benefits do they offer? Would you prefer a different kind of health insurance or a 401K plan?
- Does the office atmosphere match your working style?
- Is the location of the office convenient to you?
- Will you have room for promotion in this position?
- Will this position help you reach your overall career goals?
|Sheri Ann Richerson|