- Be specific about your skills
- Use action words
- Keep to one page unless you have extensive, unique experiences
- Use straight forward language, and have someone else proofread for grammar and spelling errors
- If possible, do it yourself, it will help on the interview if your information is fresh in your mind.
- Ramble or write the resume as a narrative (use bulleted topics)
- Say anything negative.
- List salary requirements
- Tell about hobbies, unless they are relevant to the work
- Give personal demographics (height, weight, age, children, spouse)
- Attach a photo
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.