Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Interview Tips and other Career topics.
The last few minutes of your interview are almost as important as the first. Use these techniques to "close" your interview so that you leave them with a good impression.
1. Re-visit what your strong points. Remind them why they should hire you.
2. Let the interviewer know that you are interested in and excited about the position or opportunity.
3. Ask if there is anything else you can provide, such as references, documentation, or samples of your work.
4. Ask about the next step in the process. Will there be another round of interviews? Should you contact the employer? If so, how soon? When will you hear from them?
5. Ask how to contact the interviewer, or get a business card.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|