Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Interview Tips and other Career topics.
Research the companies you are interviewing for. Type the name of the company into a search engine and look for the following information:
1. What the company does, makes, or sells and how they compare to the competition.
2. How the company is organized.
3. What the salary range is for similar positions in the area.
4. Key words or phrases that are repeated on the company Web site.
5. Any newsworthy items about the company that you can ask about or mention during your interview.