Use as many different job banks as you can to increase your chances of finding a good match for your interests and skills. Locally, you can check the Department of Labor, college career centers or the newspaper.
Also check the Internet job bank sites. A few of the best are:
- abj.org (America's Job Bank)
Also look into specialized employment listing sites. Some of these include:
- USAjobs.opm.gov - federal law enforcement job listings
- Rileyguide.com - internships, apprenticeships, volunteer and teen job listings
- Psychwatch.com/jobs - psychiatry, psychology and mental health job listings
- Academploy.com/jobs - links to state pages for educational job listings
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|