Prepare yourself to negotiate for your next raise by considering the following questions:
- How long have you been with the company?
- What is your function within the office?
- How well does the office get along when you are gone?
- What is your education level?
- Have any of your colleagues received a raise recently?
- What is your relationship with your boss? Does he/she seem to respect you?
- Have you met or exceeded objectives on your recent evaluations?
- Have you done anything lately that has made more money for the company?
If your boss declines to give you a raise at this time, ask what you can do to earn a raise and how long you should wait before scheduling another appointment to talk about your compensation.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.