Take some time to consider your job offer before you accept. Review the following items to make sure that the job will be a right fit for you.
- Do you find the salary acceptable? Is it possible you may want to negotiate for more?
- What kind of benefits do they offer? Would you prefer a different kind of health insurance or a 401K plan?
- Does the office atmosphere match your working style?
- Is the location of the office convenient to you?
- Will you have room for promotion in this position?
- Will this position help you reach your overall career goals?
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.
|Sheri Ann Richerson|